The German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) along with the Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest, the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic and the Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade are inviting you to participate in the Czech edition of the Alberta-Europe Matchmaking Symposia for R&D Collaborations on the 21st November 2018 at the Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague.
Every year, the GCCIR is organizing a mission to selected European countries such as Germany or France to promote R&D collaboration between Albertan and European companies. The newest edition of this activity will broaden its scope as the GCCIR has decided to include new countries such as Spain, Great Britain and the Czech Republic.
The goal of the symposium is to create a networking opportunity for potential small and medium enterprises and research institutions and to allow them to collaborate on innovations and joint technology development. The participating Albertan companies are:
- Baseband Technologies Inc. – Geospatial Technology
- BOREAL Laser Inc. – Geospatial Technology
- MRF Geosystems – Geospatial Technology
- ZeroKey Inc. – Geospatial Technology
- VisGrid Inc. – Geospatial Technology
- Innovative Trauma Care – Health & Biotechnology
- 48Hour Discovery – Health & Biotechnology
- Applied Quantum Materials Inc. – Health & Biotechnology
- H3alth Technologies Inc. – Health & Biotechnology
- Rational Robotics – Automation & Robotics
- SPLICE Software Inc. – Information Technology
- Phase Advanced Sensor Systems Corp. – Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology
Download brochure with detailed information here.
CzechInvest cordially invites all interested Czech companies to attend. The symposium will be held at Clarion Congress Hotel Prague, Freyova 33, Prague 9 – Vysočany, on the 21st November 2018 at 10:00 in the morning. The proposed ending is at 14:30 in the afternoon. The participation is for free and it includes a lunch-buffet.
10:00 Arrival, registration and coffee
10:30 Welcome (Mr. Jonas Kuhn, Senior Project Coordinator at the GCCIR)
10:35 Introduction to Alberta region (Mr. Martin Truksa, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade at Government of Alberta)
10:45 Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund presentation (Ms. Katelyn Petersen, Manager at the GCCIR)
11:00 Financial Support & Funding Programs for Czech organizations presentation (Mr. Jiří Krechl, R&D Department Director, CzechInvest)
11:10 Czech Funding programme for bilateral projects DELTA 2 (Ms. Eva Bendlová, Technology Agency of the Czech Republic)
11:20 Launch of the event – Welcome to Prague (Mr. Vladimír Bärtl, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic)
11:30 Company introductions
12:05 Individual discussions / B2B Networking
12:45 Lunch and further discussions
14:30 Program End