Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR) has announced the opening of the 4th call for proposals in its DELTA Programme supporting international collaboration in applied research and experimental development. The 4th call is focused on bilateral research projects between Czech and German institutions in the field of Industry 4.0.
Proposals can be submitted from 1st March until 31st May.
Specifically the TACR expects project proposals in these areas (not exclusively):
- Software Engineering
- Digitalization and software intensive embedded systems (Cyber Physical Systems)
- IT-Applications in production (incl. service robotics)
- Virtual technologies
- Process and system simulation and control
- Knowledge management
- Software reliability, quality and safety
- Data engineering and data driven systems
- Parallelization and distributed systems
- Cooperative robotics
- System integration
More information (in Czech) is available here