The call for proposals for the new DELTA 2 programme has been opened on the June 25, 2019 by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR). The main objective of the program is to support international collaboration in applied research and experimental development through joint projects of enterprises and research organizations.
Call for proposals is opened for international collaboration with 8 countries, namely:
- Brazil – partner organizations are National Service for Industrial Training (SENAI) and Company for Research and Industrial Innovation (EMBRAPII)
- Province of Alberta, Canada – partner organization is German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)
- Province of Quebec, Canada – partner organization is Consortium for Research and Innovation in Aerospace in Quebec (CRIAQ)
- Province of Zhejiang, China – partner organization is Zhejiang Science and Technology Department (ZSTD)
- Province of Jiangsu, China – partner organization is Jiangsu Science and Technology Department (JSTD)
- Israel – partner organization is the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate (ISERD)
- Japan – partner organization is New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- South Korea – partner organization is Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Economy Affairs (MoEA)
- Vietnam – partner organization is State Agency for Technology Innovation (SATI)
DELTA 2 programme substitutes the old DELTA programme. As it was common in the former calls for proposals of the previous programme, Czech businesses and research organizations will received the support from TACR. Foreign businesses and research organizations can be supported by one of the foreign partner organizations which are listed above.
Most importantly, it is possible to apply with your proposals from the June 26, 2019 until August 22, 2019. Detailed information about the call for proposals is available at the DELTA 2 website HERE.