The second call for proposals for the DELTA 2 is planning to be opened on 13 May 2020 by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR). The main objective of the program is to support international collaboration in applied research and experimental development through joint projects of enterprises and research organizations.
So far, the call for proposals will be opened for international collaboration with 7 countries, namely:
- Brazil – partner organizations are The São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) and Company for Research and Industrial Innovation (EMBRAPII)
- Province of Alberta, Canada – partner organization is German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)
- Province of Quebec, Canada – partner organization is Consortium for Research and Innovation in Aerospace in Quebec (CRIAQ)
- Province of Zhejiang, China – partner organization is Zhejiang Science and Technology Department (ZSTD)
- Province of Jiangsu, China – partner organization is Jiangsu Science and Technology Department (JSTD)
- Israel – partner organization is the Israel-Europe R&D Directorate (ISERD)
- South Korea – partner organization is Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Economy Affairs (MoEA)
- Vietnam – partner organization is State Agency for Technology Innovation (SATI)
DELTA 2 programme substitutes the old DELTA programme. As it was common in the former calls for proposals of the previous programme, Czech businesses and research organizations will received the support from TACR. Foreign businesses and research organizations can be supported by one of the foreign partner organizations which are listed above.
Participant from the Czech Republic may be both a research organisation and an enterprise, which has to take on the role of a main applicant on the Czech side.
The main parameters of the 2nd call and closer information may be found HERE and more information about the conditions for foreign agencies will be announced in the following weeks.