The call for proposals for the second run of the DELTA 2 programme has been opened on the May 15, 2020 by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR). The main objective of the program is to support international collaboration in applied research and experimental development through joint projects of enterprises and research organizations.
Call for proposals is opened for international collaboration with 7 countries and altogether with 11 organizations, namely:
- Province of Alberta, Canada – partner organization is German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)
- Brazil – partner organization is Brazilian Agency of Research and Industrial Innovation (EMBRAPII)
- Province of Zhejiang, China – partner organization is Zhejiang Science and Technology Department (ZSTD)
- South Korea – partner organization is Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
- South Korea – Korea Instritute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)
- Province of Quebec, Canada – partner organization is Consortium for Research and Innovation in Aerospace in Quebec (CRIAQ)
- Israel – partner organization is Israel Innovation Authority (IIA)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Economy Affairs (MoEA)
- Taiwan – partner organization is Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST)
- Province of Jiangsu, China – partner organization is Jiangsu Provincial Department of Science and Technology (JSTD)
- Vietnam – partner organization is Ministry of Science and Technology Vietnam (MOST)
Last year, the first run on the new DELTA 2 programme substituted the former DELTA programme. This year´s second run of the programme continues, as its predecessor, in the support of Czech companies and research organizations. If a joint project for international collaboration will be approved, TACR will support the Czech side of the consortium. Foreign businesses and research organizations will be supported by one of the partner organizations which are listed above.
Most importantly, it is possible to apply with your proposals from the May 15, 2020 until July 15, 2020. Detailed information about the call for proposals is available at the DELTA 2 website HERE.